An old man walked up a shore littered with thousands of starfish, beached and dying after a storm. A young man was picking them up and flinging them back into the ocean. "Why do you bother?" the old man scofted. "You're not saving enough to make a difference." The young man picked up another starfish and sent it spinning back to the water. "Made a difference to that one," he said.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January 1, 2014

I'm starting my daily gift giving journey again in 2014. 

Today's gift: 

#1-  A phone call with my mom. We spent most of the hour talking about our goals for 2014. 

#2- I cooked a spaghetti dinner for my husband. Original I know, but I had spaghetti sauce that I canned this summer that I needed to use. I must say it was delicious!

I have also started a facebook page for my journey. I want to share this journey with as many people as possible so we can continue to make this world a better place. I hope you will join me on facebook and share with others your gift giving ideas. www.facebook.com/1makingadifference2

Blessings,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment