An old man walked up a shore littered with thousands of starfish, beached and dying after a storm. A young man was picking them up and flinging them back into the ocean. "Why do you bother?" the old man scofted. "You're not saving enough to make a difference." The young man picked up another starfish and sent it spinning back to the water. "Made a difference to that one," he said.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 30 & 31- Baby Clothes

Baby clothes, who doesn’t like to look at and buy baby clothes?  It is probably a good thing I don’t have children because if I did, their closets would be just has full as mine is with clothes. I love clothes!  It is interesting that I love clothes because I am not what you would call a fashion expert.  I enjoy jeans, sweaters and t-shirts.  I like simple and comfortable. No 6 inch stilettos for me!
 Over the past month I have had several friends who have had babies. I typically don’t buy clothes for newborns.  But I found two little cute outfits that I thought would make perfect little gifts I could mail.  So yesterday and today my gift was a new outfit to these little cuties that just entered the world.  I know people get a lot clothes for the baby when they are first born so I tried to buy bigger sizes that they can grow into.   My gifts were simple, but I am sure greatly appreciate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment